Orders and Payments
To make a purchase, the online procedure must be carefully followed. Montecore reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order in case of doubts as to the veracity of the order - incomplete or inconsistent personal data, payment defaults already manifested in previous purchases, doubtful authenticity of the credit card - or in case of unavailability of the products. The communication of refusal or cancellation of the order (by e-mail or telephone) may not be timely and may also occur following subsequent contact by the customer.
The prices indicated on the site are inclusive of taxes and VAT.
All transactions are processed securely, guaranteeing our customers maximum security of their data.
Montecore currently accepts the following payment methods:
Paying by card
You can choose to pay for your order by credit card or debit card. The accepted credit cards are: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX.
We also accept payment by POSTEPAY and all rechargeable cards operating within the VISA ELECTRON circuit.
Have you already heard of PSD2 Security?
Security is extremely important to us, so we would like to confirm that your information will always be encrypted and secure.
We also remind you that credit and debit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and your credit institution.
When you place an order using a card payment, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3D Secure authentication.
3D Secure authentication reduces the number of fraudulent online activities including identity theft and unauthorised use of cards. It protects cardholder data and reduces fraud attempts.
There are many ways to authenticate online payments and you may be asked to confirm your identity via SMS, email or TouchID.
We recommend contacting your bank to ensure they have your correct contact details in case you are asked to use SMS or email for 3D Secure authentication.
Guide to the new payment methods
1. Complete your order - After adding your products to the shopping cart, enter your shipping and billing information and select payment (credit card);
2. Receive notification from your bank - Once you have confirmed your payment, you will receive a notification to authenticate yourself with the new PSD2 mode;
3. Authorising payment - Each bank will have its own authentication method such as a temporary code, SMS, PIN or simply using your fingerprint on the bank app you use;
4. Confirmation of your order - once you have authenticated and approved your payment, you will receive a confirmation email.
Paying with PayPal
Paypal is a completely secure online payment method that allows you to pay for your order by accessing your account directly.
Your account and credit card details linked to your account are managed directly by PayPal, which will notify you by email after the payment has been made.
Google Pay is a quick and easy way to pay on sites, in apps and in stores using the cards saved in your Google account. Google Pay protects your and your cards' data during payment.
Apple Pay is the payment method that allows you to make online payments using your Apple devices.
Why was my payment refused?
Payment may fail due to the following reasons:
Payment by credit card
- Your card has reached the limit for online payments. Check that the credit or debit card limit does not prevent the charge of the due amount
- The transaction page has expired.
- Check your Paypal account and verify that the registered payment cards are up to date or that the account balance is sufficient.
- Make sure your Paypal account is verified.
- The transaction page has expired.
In these cases, please contact Paypal for more detailed informations about your Paypal account.